As a leader in designing and manufacturing cutting-edge, real-world medical tools and technologies that combine innovation with practicality in the operating suite, OsteoMed is proud to introduce OsteoMed Mincro. This next-generation bone graft regeneration fixation kit helps surgeons properly fix and stabilize bone grafts or temporarily stabilize non-resorbable barrier membranes. Ideally suited for guided bone regeneration and a broad range of fixation applications, the Mincro system combines adaptability and flexibility with long-lasting stability.
The Mincro medical equipment system includes a range of screws and plates designed to help surgeons efficiently treat each unique situation while keeping hospital’s inventory and carrying costs low. The kit includes:
- 1.6mm standard screws, lengths 4mm to 14mm
- 1.2mm standard screws, lengths 2mm to 12mm
- 1.6mm Auto-Drive screws, lengths 4mm to 8mm
- 1.6mm Auto-Drive screws, partially threaded, lengths 10mm and 12mm
- 1.2mm tending screws, lengths 6mm to 10mm
- Micro plates, 0.50mm to 0.55mm thickness
OsteoMed strives to build interactive, fully modular surgical systems that help surgeons work efficiently during surgery. To that end, the Mincro system is designed to work with other OsteoMed products, including:
- The OMI Orthodontic Anchor System: Offering the ability to integrate a fixed anchor point of attachment for orthodontic appliances, the OMI has self-drilling screws and an aperture and flange design for secure anchoring.
- RidgeForm Mesh: This unique mesh designed to support bone grafting is intelligent by design, with 3D design elements for alveolar ridge reconstruction. Dento-alveolar bony defect sites can be successfully treated with RidgeForm’s patented Auto-Drive screws, partially threaded screws, and support screws—complete with specially designed screwdrivers to precisely place support and tacking screws. Plate cutter surgical instruments complete this all-in-one system.
Compact Kit, Simple Functionality, Dependable Fixation
The unique Mincro system offers reliable fixation and stabilization combined with ease of use. The kit provides surgeons with practical solutions and simple applications designed to help minimize time in the surgical suite, while helping achieve optimal results. Screws are a tested titanium alloy designed to improve purchase and strength. The kit offers tacking, tenting, and onlay bone grafting functionality in a single versatile package. Dental latch drill bits, screwdrivers, a membrane punch, and all screws and plates are included in an organizer block designed to keep everything at your fingertips.
For information on Mincro or other OsteoMed products please call (888) 370-9997.