Oral & maxillofacial surgery reaches new heights of innovation with OsteoMed’s unique line of craniomaxillofacial products. Our high-quality implants and instruments provide surgeons with multiple options for CMF Trauma, Mandibular Reconstruction, and Orthognathic care. The comprehensive OsteoMed product line includes:
- CFx System: The CFx System is a modular set which may be customized with three implant modules on the bottom level and system instrumentation on the top. It can be modified for the specific needs of the oral and maxillofacial surgeon, including trauma, mandible reconstruction, and orthognathic-specific implant blocks .
- MFx: Designed specifically to accommodate a range of mandibular trauma and reconstruction (including elective procedures), the MFx has the same footprint as OsteoMed’s CFx system to provide modular capabilities that reduce hospital inventory while increasing treatment options.
- Orthognathic Systems: OsteoMed offers two dedicated orthognathic modules which include implants specifically designed for orthognathic movements of the maxilla and mandible. Both modules are fully compatible with the CFx System.
- 3-D Digital Surgical Planning: The DSP (3-D Digital Surgical Planning) service is a 3-D computerized environment in which a surgeon can accurately plan an entire craniomaxillofacial surgical procedure to compare pre-op and post-op side-by-side, identify potential issues, predict soft tissue and skeletal repositioning and visualize occlusal planes before the first incision is made.
- Logic and Logic Jr. Mandibular Distraction Systems: Our premier intraoral bone distractor with curved and straight bars activated by threaded wire for mandibular distraction osteogenesis. Available in sizes for adults and children, Logic and Logic Jr. use patented flexible wire for ease of activation through soft tissue. The wire can be cut during the consolidation period to promote healing and reduce danger from unwanted complications.
- Spectrum LeFort III: This mid-face distraction system does not require external halo devices or wires, improving patient satisfaction and easier surgical use. With easily-accessible activation points, the versatile Spectrum can be used for LeFort II distraction or combined LeFort I and III procedures.
- Mincro: The Mincro bone graft regeneration fixation kit contains everything the oral surgeon needs to stabilize bone grafts or temporary fixation of barrier membranes (non-resorbable) most often utilized in targeted regeneration of bone. The kit includes all necessary screws and instrumentation.
- OMI Orthodontic Anchor System: Our most up-to-date anchor system includes implants and instrumentation to create a temporary point of attachment fixed for orthodontic applications.
- RidgeForm Mesh: Designed specifically for reconstruction of the alveolar ridge, RidgeForm Mesh supports and stabilizes bone grafts at sites of bony defect. Adaptable for full or partial ridge augmentation, RidgeForm mesh is available in convenient preformed patterns and sizes and flat sheet patterns.
Improve patient outcomes with a range of OsteoMed craniomaxillofacial products. Call us at 888-370-9997 or visit www.osteomed.com to learn more.